December 30, 2008

Three Weeks?!...

Happy Birthday Koy!
Cannot believe my little boy is three weeks old today...
Does anyone know how to stop time???


5 comments:

Sarah said...

so cute!!!
I'll let you know if I figure out that time stopping thing... but lets do it while we are both on maternity leave!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe Deklan used to fit into that outfit! Man I miss you guys! Please just don't let him grow until I see you again!

Ali said...

What a cute little button nose and sweet, sweet BLONDE hair! I don't blame you for wanting to stop time- he is a doll. By the way, I'm due in the 17th of Jan...and have no expectations for the delivery- I know I could get cursed with a tough one too...we'll see! I'm anxious to know my story though.

The Welsh's said...

He's beautiful, I swear they get cuter as they get older! And the ankles look great, we're missing ya at work! Enjoy your time off!

chadandsydney said...

It was so good to see you today!! Beautiful baby!!