Yes Aunt Stephie...I do open my eyes... sometimes...
Just to keep everyone updated...Koy is 1 week old today. Thanks to lots of help from Zana and Grandma, Koy and mom have been able to have some good sleep. Koy is such a good baby already and at our appointment yesterday with the pediatrician he was 7 lbs exactly. When we left the hospital he was 6 lbs 10 oz which was borderline of the <10%>
8 comments:
Oh yummy!!!That's all I can think of to say....yummy, yummy, yummy!!!!!
Congratulations Brit! He's adorable. I remember all too well BIG SWOLEN FEET. Happy to hear everything went okay!
so sweet!!
Congrats Brit! He's a good looking kid!!
scott
Congrats on your little man. He is so sweet looking. I've got about 6 more weeks to go with my pregnancy and I can't wait. Keep the pics coming!
So sweet!! What a darling baby! Congrats!!
Congratulations! We are so glad your little one made here safe and sound and healthy. He's a cutie!!
Wow Brit, he looks amazing. I got teary eyed when I listened to "let them be little" on your blog while looking at the pictures. I am so glad everything was okay. Thank you thank you for letting me be apart of your labor (even though I couldn't get you to dilate. Congrats!
Post a Comment