January 6, 2009

4 Week Update...

Yes...it has been 1 month and our little boy is still growing despite
his mothers prayers and wishes...


Koy is eating like a champ taking 2-3 bottles a week so when mom goes back to
work he will survive without me. Today I made it through Koy's bottle without crying... :)



We are already missing the Christmas holidays that brought such fun and wish our family all lived close...Thanks to Zana, Koy had his first visit with Santa, even sat on his lap and got a BYU football! We are preparing him young...


Koy had lots of visitors and was passed around a lot, probably held by a
couple hundred people or so...
he already loves his cousins...

and loves being at Grandpa Glenn and Grandma Carries.

My Dad and Myrna threw some great events, namely the Spoken Word, sledding, breakfast at the Little America, games, Christmas dinner, and Koy can't get enough of his Papa...

We are already counting down the days til the next family event... hope it comes soon!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe he is already a month old! And so adorable!

Steve and Carly said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! He is already a little baby...ugg. He is very cute though, nice work! I would love to get together, so since you will have a crazier schedule than us-you name it and I will be there!

Cori Simmons said...

I remember the days with my first newborn and how the world just seems to slow down around you and nothing else matters. The house was always so quiet and peaceful. Such a happy time!

Rachel said...

He is so handsome! Time passes too quickly!

Bryce Cranney said...

Congratulations on the new addition to the family, he's so cute! My wife and I are expecting in late July so we're really excited as well. How are things going?

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

The holidays are a perfect time to stay inside with the family, I'm missing those days too! Koy is such a perfect little baby, it was fun to see you guys the other day! You are a darling little family. Can't wait to get our little Mary here to play!

clm said...

Ellie is 18 weeks today, and I am still wishing and praying time would slow down. Enjoy every minute of him. He is so cute!!

Carol said...

Such a blessing!!! Enjoy every waking and sleeping moment...it passes quickly! My baby is 8 years 8 months old on Sunday!! UGGG he still lets me smell his head and read to him though. That helps..
Love, Aunt Carol

Zach & Lizzy said...

He is such a doll!! You look so great Britt! I miss you!

Doug and Myrna Kay said...

He looks so familiar??????

Nicki said...

Brit he is so big already! Wow, they grow so fast. Even though it is a little sad, it is fun to watch them grow and be interactive.