So just a little update on Koy...He has been drinking cows
milk since 9 months...and is still eating like a champ...
milk since 9 months...and is still eating like a champ...
he is constantly pulling himself up on everything even the walls... he crawls all
over and loves to bounce on his knees (moms' favorite)
and is growing up fast...sniff sniff
(P.S. Koy has a bad habit of biting everything. I even have the marks
on my knee to prove it. Any advice? Telling him "No no!" just isn't cutting it!)
8 comments:
Remember when Nixon teethed on his window sill? We had to re putty/dryall/paint that S.O.B. 3x !
Sakes, Koy is SO adorable!We miss you guys so much!
Sorry, I don't think I have any great advice...haven't been there yet, but he is SO cute! Love the chunky thighs!
Sorry I don't have any advice my kids don't bite I guess I lucked out on that one. He is so cute and I love the BYU shirts. Shane is also making Bryant a BYU fan. I need to post a pic. I hope you can find something that will help. Good Luck
bite marks on your knees? that's crazy! he's getting so big! glad brig is setting in the right way with byu so early!
I love Koy's face in your family snapshot, he's too cute!
What?! He all the sudden became a little boy. What the heck happened?! Ill tell you one thing, he is getting cuter by the day Britt. I still have your ice cream bowls in my car...when can we play?
He is a little stud, and yes, teething is so aweful, you feel so bad for your little babies! I can tell you how much I like motrin better than tylenol...it works better for my kids. It was so good to see you the other night, and we so need to get a team together!
So stinkin cute! Can't wait to see him tomorrow in his Halloween costume!!
Post a Comment