I'll bet it will seem like an instant in time and Koy will be leaving on HIS mission. Never waste a moment of any day to share your love with someone. Dad
hey brittany, i don't know if you remember me, but my name is kristen rowberry chamberlain! you coached the freshman volleyball team at Timpview when I was a Senior and playing on the varsity team! I saw your cute blog on my friend lindsay burr clydes blog, so i just wanted to say hi!
3 comments:
I'll bet it will seem like an instant in time and Koy will be leaving on HIS mission. Never waste a moment of any day to share your love with someone. Dad
hey brittany, i don't know if you remember me, but my name is kristen rowberry chamberlain! you coached the freshman volleyball team at Timpview when I was a Senior and playing on the varsity team! I saw your cute blog on my friend lindsay burr clydes blog, so i just wanted to say hi!
My husband went to Brazil. Your little guy is getting so big. Call me so we can get together.
Post a Comment