Est. 2004
(7 weeks)
Brittany-I love your annoucement! It is adorable, and so is Koy. Thanks for the gift that we finally picked up, we especially love the little shoes.
How adorable!!! I wish we lived close so that I could come snuggle him. It was great chatting with you this morning.Love ya!!!
super cute Brit! I can't believe how big he is all ready! congrats to you both!
He's a good lookin kid Brit congrats!
Oh my gosh he looks like he is getting some chubbyness! I love it and can't wait to snootch him!
What are you feeding that boy? Seriously, it must not be the skim milk I produce. He is so cute!
What a darling announcement! Your son is so cute and sweet ! Conrats !
He's getting so big, it's sad. But fun, they grow into personalities... and between you two it'll be fun to see who he is! I'm still missing my delivery buddy! WAY cute announcement!
Brittany he is darling! and what a cute name. Glad he is here and doing well. That's a great poem too. Congrats!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Brittany-I love your annoucement! It is adorable, and so is Koy. Thanks for the gift that we finally picked up, we especially love the little shoes.
How adorable!!! I wish we lived close so that I could come snuggle him. It was great chatting with you this morning.
Love ya!!!
super cute Brit! I can't believe how big he is all ready! congrats to you both!
He's a good lookin kid Brit congrats!
Oh my gosh he looks like he is getting some chubbyness! I love it and can't wait to snootch him!
What are you feeding that boy? Seriously, it must not be the skim milk I produce. He is so cute!
What a darling announcement! Your son is so cute and sweet ! Conrats !
He's getting so big, it's sad. But fun, they grow into personalities... and between you two it'll be fun to see who he is! I'm still missing my delivery buddy! WAY cute announcement!
Brittany he is darling! and what a cute name. Glad he is here and doing well. That's a great poem too. Congrats!
Post a Comment