January 13, 2009

Five Weeks...

Even with all the noise of finishing our basement...

We still have one happy boy

that sleeps like a rock... (slept from 10:30 pm to 4:15 am last night)

and yes...he is still growing too fast!

11 comments:

Jess Perry said...

This is what I get for not blogging for 4 months...congrats on the baby boy! He is so cute! And you guys look so happy and great.

Good luck with finishing the basement. I have two friends in the middle of that process and it is a huge undertaking!

Ali said...

Wow! What's your secret? I'm pretty sure this is unheard of this early...kudos to you!

Jackson Family said...

He's getting so big already!! What a cutie!!

Mike & Cody said...

Brit, he is so dang cute. How fun to have your first Christmas with him and family events, it only gets better. Miss ya, Cody

Mike & Cody said...

Brit, he is so dang cute. How fun to have your first Christmas with him and family events, it only gets better. Miss ya, Cody

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! He is soo cute!!! He is adorable!! I am so sorry to hear about the 31 hours of labor AND a C-section!! The pictures of your swollen feet bring back some awful memories, do you remember mine! So fun being pregnant huh!! I am so happy for you! he really is such a cute guy, even right from the get go, usually they look like aliens but he looked so cute from the start! Good job! Good luck, your lucky he is a good sleeper!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute "toy" you have. He is growing right before my eyes, I hate it! P.S. Cute outfit!

The Welsh's said...

Ok, that's awesome he'll sleep that long! Do you put burbon on the nipple or what??? He's getting so big! And cute!

L'erin said...

That last pic is the best...he is cashed out!

Stephanie said...

Listen up Koy...this is your aunt stephie and dang it you have got to stop growing. I sent a package of clothes in the mail to your mommy and you better not be too big for any of them or it will send your mom into a fit of crying. Plus, little baby girl Dunn would like to snuggle with you in March and not have you looking like a giant next to her!

Lindsey said...

It has been so fun watching you go through this new baby thing at the same time as me. Little Koy really is sweet. I love the pics that hayley took.
yes my bedding is the dwell bedding. I already have a changing cover, so don't worry about it- thanks though.
anyway, happy sleeping ;)
love ya!