After some seriously SWOLLEN FEET and high blood pressure
31 hours of labor...
And a C-section....
Our sweet little baby is here safe and sound and worth every minute!!!!
Announcing Koy Christopher Duckett
Born December 9th, 2008 9:55 p.m.
7 lbs 6 oz and 19 inches long
Life couldn't be better!!!
24 comments:
Congrats Brittany and Brigham!! It was so fun to be part of your special night. Koy is such a cutie and I loved taking care of him even if it was only for a couple minutes. Best wishes as you recover and bond with your sweet boy.
He is gorgeous. Congratulations! Enjoy every precious SECOND!
Brittany-he is darling! It is good to hear your optimistic attitude after such a long L&D experience, it gives me hope for whatever comes my way. Enjoy him and good luck with recovery!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. He is so dang cute. I can't wait to see him in person. We need to come by sometime soon!
He is so dang cute! I am so excited for you guys. We still need to get together and not at work
i can't believe he is here! He is so cute! Good luck with everything. See you back at work in a few months... oh wait - not for a while because then I will be on maternity leave.
Brig and Brit he is so cute. We are so excite for you guys, he couldn't be more perfect we cant wait to come and see him. Love you guys.
WOWOWOW!!!!! He is so cute, congrats you did it! I was cracking up at your poor swollen feet. I can't wait to see him in person!!
He's so delish! Can't wait to come snuggle him s'more!
I want to come see him!! I need you to email me and tell me where you live so I can come over!! sydney.christine@gmail.com
Oh Koy..i want to eat you up! Tys and I need to come by and see him again. How is life at home as a mommy?
He is beautiful!! Congratulations you two!
Congratulations on the baby. How cute is he! Labor is no fun and I think you are lucky to have had a C-Section. I've had all of mine C-Section and am glad about it. You will do great and will be a great mom. I am excited for you and he is beautiful.
Congrats you guys! I'm so happy for you, he's darling!
Congrats guys! he is so cute and sweet! brit- i'm so sorry about your feet! how did you walk?
He is adorable!!! Wish I lived closer so I could come see you guys! Enjoy it...they grow up so fast. Love you guys!!
THIRTY ONE HOURS...and then a c- section?? Oh! You poor thing. That sounds like a nightmare...but your baby looks like an absolute dream!!!! I'm so glad he's here- congratulations! Such light beautiful hair and skin! So cute.
Congratulations Brittany!! he's so cute!
He's going to be a ladies man! He's sooo cute. Congrats. Hope you are doing well!
congrats!! that is awesome that your little boy is here safe and sound! He is extra cute i must say! so why 31 hours of labor and a c-section? that does not sound fun!!
Oh wow he is so cute and you're looking great! This is so exciting. Congratulations!
P.S. Has Brigham taken his Anatomy final yet? I'm stressing out a little!
Congrats!! He is so adorable! Sorry to hear you ended up with a c-section after all that. You are a trooper! I hope you enjoy your maternity leave and I will see you in a couple months!
He's so beautiful! I'm glad things worked out so well, it sucked it took so long. But next time you can schedule it like the movie stars do. And...lovely feet! I love it!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you. He looks like a little doll... we're so so glad that he is here safe and sound.
Post a Comment