July 28, 2008

BOY OR GIRL...take one guess...



One of our many purchases this weekend after we found out...
ITS A BOY!!!!!
(Despite the voting...)
I should have known after the countless fight nights, and late UFC TV watching, that this would be Brigs favorite onsie thus far. We had a 3-D ultrasound (pics to be posted soon) and we were both so excited. We did some shopping up at PARK CITY, already found the perfect CRIB, and are getting ready to PAINT the nursery. We have been really busy lately with a family reunion to Flaming Gorge, Brig finishing summer school, swimming, the Spanish Fork Rodeo, up to the cabin for the 24th, and working. We are so excited for a boy! Can hardly wait!

11 comments:

Ali said...

Congratulations! You and Andrea Coombs are in the same boat :) Preparing to jump into trucks, cars, scouts, and sports. How fun. That is just great! I bet it was so cute to see it moving around and healthy in there :)

Lindsey Lee said...

yahoo!! Boys are the bomb baby!

Jackson Family said...

We're so excited for you!! Boys are so FUN!

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting!! Boys sure keep you busy and make life so much fun!!! Good luck with the pregnancy!!

Jen said...

Congrats!! HOw fun! Yahoo!

Kim and Dustin Mayhew said...

Yeah!! I was worried that I wasn't going to know how to care for a little boy since I just have Brynn and only had sisters growing up, but now that Ben is here he has been totally opposite of Brynn, he has been a piece of cake. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see those 3D pics.

Lance and Becky said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you guys! You will love having a little boy around...I'm sure Brig is stoked! Cograts you guys, I am sooo excited for you!

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

YEAH!!!We are so excited for you too...boys are honestly the best!

Michelle said...

Congrats!! I am still mad that we have not gotten together. I need to see your cute little belly. My husband is also into all the UFC!

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

Congrats Brig and Brit, we are so excited that you will be starting off your little family with a boy. Little boys are so much fun, we need to get together again it's been a while.

Bryce Cranney said...

Congradulations! I didn't know you were pregnant but nice work! Good luck