
Yep... pretty sure its a boy...why do
I feel a little guilty posting this picture? Maybe because it is our sons bare bum? Maybe its because
Zana stressed me out the other day about all her babies being blogged for all the world to see?
I probably should have asked permission from Brig on this one so enjoy it before its deleted...

Here is a side profile. It is amazing at 17.5 weeks what they can see. The
3-D images get better and better as the baby gets bigger, and some turn out looking a little strange, but it was fun to get an idea of what our little man looks like. We are already guessing that he has his dad's ears...low set and they stick out a little. How stinkin cute?!
My video clips are having issues so I will post one as soon as I can figure them out.
13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! He is going to be a cutie....Does he have a name yet? Will you be joining us at the airport or for David's mission report on the 17th? Let me know...
Love, Aunt Carol
Cool. So so so cool to see. We just found out today that we are joining your BOY club :)
Congrats Brig and Brit, Ami and I are happy for you. The UFC outfit is awesome!! Let us know if you come to AZ anytime soon. Love you guys!
Hey there!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I know jake would be sooo thrilled if we had a little boy first!! WE need to hang out sometime soon . I take my lpn boards in SIX DAYS!! Hope everything is great!!
Brit, we are so excited for you...it really is amazing what they can see on those ultrasounds so early! Congrats!
Congrats!! That is so exciting! I love the Ultra sounds because it finally feels more real when you can see them! Good luck!
That's soooo cool! Yep, it's a boy! Congrats, how much fun are you guys having...you will be such fun parents...lucky kiddo!
Thanks for sharing! Thats so fun to see.
CONGRATS!!! Yep its a boy alright. Hope you are feeling well so far in your pregnancy. Those 3D utralsounds are so awesome.
Congrats on the boy!! I am so excited for you guys! Mindy has a blog now...she is linked off mine. You should say hello. She is due anyday!
YEA! Thats so awesome! I'm so happy for you!
A little boy! Thats so awesome!!!
How are you feeling?!
What a fun little girls lunch! That baby is sooo darling, what a cutie, and I'm way excited for the new little Duckett baby...we find out what we're having next month...I can hardly stand it, I'm so excited! That's awesome you know Eli and Andrea. Lance met Eli a few months ago at the police academy...they're a nice couple!
Post a Comment