Est. 2004
Brittany I'm so glad you posted these pictures. I remember talking with you at work about it. COngrats. It's beautiful. Your room is so homey and warm. I wish I could win that makeover too. =) Way to go!
I am glad you posted that too-I have been wanting to see what it looked like. Your bedroom looks HUGE. I love it...
Looks great. That really made a big difference. Do you know her or something?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Brittany I'm so glad you posted these pictures. I remember talking with you at work about it. COngrats. It's beautiful. Your room is so homey and warm. I wish I could win that makeover too. =) Way to go!
I am glad you posted that too-I have been wanting to see what it looked like. Your bedroom looks HUGE. I love it...
Looks great. That really made a big difference. Do you know her or something?
Post a Comment