(click to enlarge)
We cannot believe that this little Mr is one today! This past year has gone by so fast and Brig and I feel like the luckiest parents in the world! Koy has been the best baby since day one, he has been so much fun and such a blessing.
We love him more than life itself!
Happy Birthday Koy!
(birthday party pics to be posted soon!)

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Koy!! I was just looking at your first ER visit post and thinking how he will have a shiner in his one-year birthday pics, just like Ellie did!! Silly monkeys!
Happy Birthday Koy!! Your birthday party was awesome, we had so much fun! Love you bud!
sljs ngolsug0wn lslsu pbbb...love Boss
Yay!! Happy Birthday Koy!! You are one cute little kiddo!!! :)
Oh my goodness, Britt, he is SO cute! Love all the pictures.
It is so sad and so fun all at the same time to see them grow up! Happy Birthday Koy!
It was good to see you. Coy is so cute. Call me so we can go to lunch
He is darling Britt :) ou guys look happy and healthy . Hope you have a great Christmas!
Hey Britt! I added you to our list! Hope you guys had a good Christmas! Thanks for the darling picture of Koy and the yummy candles! We'll have to catch up sometime.... we do live like 30 yards away from each other and I NEVER see you!
Post a Comment