Do you have Heidi's email address? I want to read her blog but don't know how to contact her. My email is bestyjunes@yahoo.com If you have it please send it to me. Thanks
LOVE your costumes Brit! It's been forever since I've blogged, I don't even think Ive seen your baby...not so little anymore. He is cute cute! Hope things are goin well.
Sorry I never text you back about running. I was out of town. I totally spaced it! Whenever you want to go, i'm down. Do you have a gym pass? It's been so cold!(except for today- record breaking heat)
11 comments:
So cute Brit. How the heck are yah? I can't believe how big he is.
Solo cute!
How Fun!! Your family looks so cute
Do you have Heidi's email address? I want to read her blog but don't know how to contact her. My email is bestyjunes@yahoo.com If you have it please send it to me. Thanks
LOVE your costumes Brit! It's been forever since I've blogged, I don't even think Ive seen your baby...not so little anymore. He is cute cute! Hope things are goin well.
So adorable!!! I love the costumes!
Great Costumes!!
Sorry I never text you back about running. I was out of town. I totally spaced it! Whenever you want to go, i'm down. Do you have a gym pass? It's been so cold!(except for today- record breaking heat)
Let me know:)
wow! you guys look great!
Love it! So darling!
Seriously adorable!!! Love it. You guys look great!
that is so funny! You look so great
Post a Comment