If you haven't seen this movie, just swing by my house...
Last night I came home from a 12 hour work day to
a bathed, fed, clean diapered, happy baby, all the bottles
and pumping paraphernalia washed,
4 yes count them 1,2,3,4 clean bathrooms
including toilets, all doorknobs disinfected (what inspired this? who knows)
3 loads of folded laundry, a yummy
smelling house thanks to
emptied garbage cans and smelly burning oils, and dinner in the works.
Yes I am married to MR. MOM!!! and I LOVE him to pieces!!!!

6 comments:
So impressed! Good job Brig! We think you're pretty awesome too!
AND he can stir carmel!
oh, isn't it so nice you don't even have to ask? But what does he really want?
WOW!!! What a great hubby. The questions is what did he want in return??lol
How sweet it that! Lucky lady.
SOUNDS BETTER........LOVE DAD
Post a Comment