Flowers from my husband just because, Koy's first dip in the pool with Mom and Dad...
A successful first plane ride, newphews that adore Uncle Brig, Koy holding toys...


Homemade slushes compliments of Brig after Koy is in bed, a visit from Uncle Marce,
Homemade slushes compliments of Brig after Koy is in bed, a visit from Uncle Marce,
a weekend in beautiful Arizona with my favorite girls in the WORLD....
And one happy little boy...
(and my list could keep going...)
8 comments:
Your little family is so cute--I love your whole post!
Awww that was such a cute blog post! That really is true happiness! I cant beleive koy is that big already...time FLIES!
you are so adorable! Love you lots Britt!
Cute, cute family! I love all the photos! I hope Koy is doing better too after the rough night you told me about last week!
Hi Brittany, I finally found your blog address that my husband wrote down in the hospital. Koy is adorable. You have a beautiful little family! Thanks for being there for us on our big day.
Awwww! Love you girl!
brit I cant believe how big he is getting he is so dang cute. I miss you guys we need to get together.
how is it that we could never get together....not even for a little lunch? Are you back to work now?
Post a Comment