March 16, 2009

"You're Silly...."

Just by saying these two words...Koy did this...
(this was the best video clip we could get... he is a little camera shy...)

5 comments:

Dustin and Arianne said...

Oh I LOVE it!! He is so stinkin cute!

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

Brit he is so cute and getting so big. It seems like it has been forever since I have seen you guys lets get together soon and go to dinner.

Cori Simmons said...

That's contagious!

ThE CaRr SuPeRsTaRs said...

He is SOOOOO cute!!! I love the part kinda in the middle when he laughs for so long he needs to catch his breath.. so so cute!! You have every right to be a proud Mommy!! p.s. I saw your shout out to me on your previous post.. .you're to cute! Thanks :)

Nicki said...

What a QT! He is getting so big. Thanks for the lesson at work. It was informative and hilarious!