Happy Birthday Brittany!! I have been thinking about you all day. Hope you have a simply wonderful day and evening! Celebrate! Love, Aunt Carol P.S. I guess I can pick up my candles another time. You could drop them by Grandpas if you want to and I can pop a check in the mail to you. Let me know...Thanks.
I am glad I have to find your blog before I find out you are prego! You would have thought that I would hvae heard it through the grape vine but nothing! Congrats thats fabulous i am very happy for you!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Brittany!! I have been thinking about you all day. Hope you have a simply wonderful day and evening! Celebrate!
Love, Aunt Carol
P.S. I guess I can pick up my candles another time. You could drop them by Grandpas if you want to and I can pop a check in the mail to you. Let me know...Thanks.
Happy Birthday! Sorry its late ;) I would say 26 is your lucky number! Hope your day was great!
How ironic?! I hope it was a wonderful day.
I am glad I have to find your blog before I find out you are prego! You would have thought that I would hvae heard it through the grape vine but nothing! Congrats thats fabulous i am very happy for you!
Happy Birthday!!! You are almost done!!! Good luck!!
Happy Golden Birthday...a few days late ;)!! I hope you had a good one.
Your little dude will be here before you know it. I hope everything is going great!!!
Post a Comment