July 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIG...

This will go down in the record books for two postings in a row but I had to wish my hunny a happy birthday. I could post an essay on how wonderful Brig is but decided to keep it short by saying that I married the most sincere, considerate, loving, hard working, and selfless person in the world. I am so happy that you are mine forever...

11 comments:

L'erin said...

i feel like such an idiot. i never said happy birthday yesterday!

Nicole said...

Britt,
Hey I am so excited I found your blog!! I have wondered how you were doing!!! I think you lived kind of by me, I wish I had gotten to see you, we actually just moved to St. George a month or so ago so now I really won't see you! How is life? Congratulations on the new baby, your going to love being a Mom, It truly is the best gift!! I hope things are going good for you!!

Michelle said...

Happy late B-day! Looks like you had fun in Cancun. Very good Idea to pack in the vacations before the little one!

Nicole said...

Hey there!
Work brought us down here, Todd is a comercial builder, they are big up there and they decided to move this way too so Todd is running this office down here. It has been fun but very HOT!! I would love to have you come visit! Anytime!!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Hey Britt, Congratualtions! We are happy for you guys, what a great Christmas present. Jon and I felt the same way about coming home from Mexico last summer, it is great to live where we do. We should double sometime soon, we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

BRIT! I just found your blog and did not know you were PREGORS! I'm so happy for you!!! Miss you girlfriend.

Cicely said...

Brit-

How in crapsville do you look so good? We are about the same time along and I look and feel like crap. You are beautiful.

Lance and Becky said...

Happy Birthday Brig, hope you had a good one! Britt, you are too darling cute! Love that you were able to take a nice vaca...it's well deserved :)

Michelle said...

Seems like a good guy, Happy Birthday!

rachel thurston said...

just found you on my cousins blog..lisa crosby, and wondered if you are related to a peter duckett that lived behind the provo temple in his younger years...I lived next store to a perter duckett, he was a childhood friend of mine...

Doug and Myrna Kay said...

Isn't the voting unanimous???? I knew it all along...You two are the best!