June 2, 2008

Wahoo Jord...

Congrats to Jordan for graduating...Here is Brigs favorite picture (total joke) of Jord flashing his two state champ rings. You have two really jealous brothers...We love you!

6 comments:

Mike & Cody said...

Brit, keep in touch. I love to look at your blogs to see what you've been up to. Cody

Jess Perry said...

Congrats...oh the days of HS Graduations...I have to do it again next year when little kimmy graduates!

Lance and Becky said...

Love the rings...nice! Congrats on the graduation! I love the CO. pictures below...I totally think they need to spruce those signs up! Colorful...not so much from the looks of the sign! I love CO. I'm from there and miss it!

Michelle said...

That is pretty impressive to have 2 state champ rings.....props

Ciara Slider said...

we can't believe that little jordan is all grown up! were sorry that we missed it! the rings are a nice touch

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

I dont know who Jordan is I am guessing Brigs brother but your blog is cute. Man for living across the street we never see you we need to get together with you guys.