Here are the top three pics of the Vegas trip. I know, I know, it was almost a month ago but hey...better late than never eh? Well, it was really fun. We went and saw Le Reve which was one of the trip highlights. With help from our trusty ticket salesman, Mistalyn and I were given the ins and outs of all the restaurants, shows, and night clubs...only took about what....three hours?! It was really fun to be with my sisters who I love more than anything. We had some good laughs and we will never forget our lunch at La Cantina...our waiter was HOT to say the least. HIGH FIVE!!!!!



This picture confirms our obsession with Diet Coke. It is one of lifes small pleasures...
4 comments:
I'm so glad you posted pictures of your trip! What a fun time, you guys look like you had a great time, and you so deserve it! By the way, I love your hair, you can get away with anything and look as hot as ever, I have to stay same ol or else....!
You look so GOOD! Oh I just loved running into you. I wished that we could have chatted a bit longer.
SARAH
When are we going back?
Hey how are doing? I have not senn you in awhile. Tell your mom hi also!!!
Post a Comment